Job Role: Java Developer
1. Develop the system based on business requirement and long-term technology strategy and present it to management for approval.
2. Develop fully functional modules that meet all the specifications and have successfully passed all tests including unit, integration, regression and system tests
3. Estimate level of effort required to develop code that meets acceptance criteria
4. Coordinate with other onshore and off-shore developers, deliver working code
5. Tier-3 support and production release support- Respond promptly to requests from the support team in order to resolve user queries and handle technical issues that are out of scope for the support staff.
6. Conduct peer reviews and provide documented constructive feedback
7. Select appropriate tool sets and develop systems such that they fit into Barclays DevOps ecosystems
8. Participate in regular release processes.
9. Responsible for story based design, evaluate and define frameworks, development & code review to adhere to agreed coding standards.
Qualification: B.E. or MCA and experience of IT software development (essential) on Java technologies listed above
1. Strong hands on skills of Java, Spring and related server side technologies and good understanding of end-to-end functioning of enterprise applications.
2. IT experience in Java and related technologies
3.. End-to-end experience of RESTFul web services development and relevant industry standards.
4. Good knowledge of Design Principles and Strong knowledge of J2EE frameworks and Design Patterns.
5. Understanding of Agile methodologies as well as SDLC life-cycles and processes.
6. Experience with software release/build processes (e.g., Continuous Integration, Automated Deployment, Test Driven Development, etc.)