Eligibility: B.Com / M.Com
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
Job Role: Associate
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
1. Handle Record to Report (RTR) activities, which includes processing journal entries and intecompany transactions, handling fixed assets accounting, performing close process activities, bank accounting and reconciliations
2. Responsible for reconciling control and current accounts including Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
3. Responsible for maintaining RTR data and reporting activities
4. Handling ad-hoc requests on a timely manner
5. Ensure new business migration activities/processes are executed efficiently and effectively with appropriate training, documentation and controls
6. Participate in Special projects to drive efficiency
7. Build and maintain relationships with BU partners.
8. Respond to BU contacts/customers directly and to deliver error free process
9. Participate in COSO and other Finance job family trainings.
1. B.Com (Bachelors in Commerce).
2. M.Com (Masters in Commerce) with 3 years of experience in Record to report and related Finance processes.
Experience: 0 – 3 years experience in finance operation with good expertise in Record to Report and related Finance processes.
1. Self-starter with good MS office skills
2. Experience of working in shared service operations
3. Working knowledge of ERP (JDE/SAP)
4. Prior experience of doing onsite migration and experience in creation of effective desktop procedures/standard operating procedures.