Eligibility: Bachelors / Masters Degree
Job Role: Software Engineer (Intern)
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
1. Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
2. Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
3. Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
Qualification: Recent Graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
1. Minimum of a 8.5 GPA or higher
2. Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
3. Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
4. Possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
5. Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
6. Excellent verbal and written skills.