Eligibility: Bachelor Degree
Job Role: Software Engineer – Internal Applications (Intern)
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
1. Problem solving instincts / abilities
2. Passion about technology and building software applications, with object-oriented design, test driven development and Continuous Integration / Delivery
3. Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team
4. Ability to work cross-functionally is solving complex problems
6. Proficient in Cloud, Cloud Connector, and Container technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, CloudRun, Knative, Kubernetes, and APIs.
7. Proficiency of CI/CD tools, security mindset and orchestration/config mgmt/IaC tools such as terraform, ansible, puppet, etc.
8. Familiar with business/ERP applications such as Salesforce, Oracle and SAP and integration with other internal applications.
9. Grasp of distributed systems and micro services
Qualification: Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
1. CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
2. Comfortable in fast-paced and dynamic environments