Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 0.6 – 2 yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
1. Design, develop and maintain the Enterprise Contact Center product that makes up the core of the Customer Journey Premise platform.
2. Translate product ideas into technically feasible stories
3. Be the technical authority of the product – Own the product from the technical angle, covering all aspects of architecture, design, development, and validation practices
4. Build scalable, reliable software system and features.
5. Own what you build – providing end-to-end automation, quality assurance
6. Considering flawless User Experience in mind.
7. Envision, Design and Develop the product/features considering how positively the product can impact the lives of people
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 0.6 – 2 years
1. Experienced at developing highly available and reliable cloud-based application using Java
3. Experience with Containerization
4. Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
5. Experience with instrumenting code for cloud deployments
6. Experienced with persistent areas such as: Cassandra, Elasticsearch, and/or Redis
7. Experienced developing services on AWS, OpenStack, Cloud Foundry, Heroku
8. Experience with Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing a plus
9. Understanding of security technology and challenges a plus