Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
Job Role: Software Development Test Engineer (Networking)
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
1. Ability to implement and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices
2. Develop, implement, and execute test plans and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
3. Ability to review and improve test coverage
4. Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build new scripts for performing testing/validation function
5. Participate in troubleshooting customer and in-house defects with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
6. Experience in Perl or Python scripting and work to push test scripts to a common automation framework.
Qualification: Bachelors Degree (or above) in Engineering/computer science with an overall work experience of 1 – 3 years.
1. Demonstrate strong proficiency in two or more networking protocols – Switching & Routing basics, L2 features like VLAN, LACP, 802.1x, Routing protocols like RIP, BGP, OSPF, IPv6, NAT, VRRP, HA, ACLs, Policy-Based routing, etc.
2. Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
3. Knowledge of AWS/Azure Cloud and services is a plus.
4. Good written and verbal communication skills.
5. Should have Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills