Eligibility: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Experience: 3+ yrs
Job Role: CloudOps Engineer
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
1. Develop software to enhance Cloud services delivery and management.
2. Analyze service performance to improve quality and customer experience.
3. Ensure 24/7 service availability of Citrix Cloud – address reported issues and provide root cause analysis.
4. Work with Product Development, Product Management, QA, and Customer Success teams to ensure successful deployments and address service delivery issues.
Qualification: You would come with an educational qualification of either a Bachelor’ or Masters’ in Engineering.
Experience: Hands on experience of 3+ years of experience in software development lifecycle.
1. Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, software design and debugging on Windows/Linux platforms.
2. Experience in one or more of the following: C#, Java, Python and Ruby.
3. Good understanding of automation frameworks like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Serverless architectures
4. You come with a strong foundation in secure operational practices – key handling, access control, threat remediation.
5. You are Interested in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
6. You have experience with Cloud Computing platforms (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Rackspace, IBM Softlayer) is a plus.
7. Have experience in frameworks like logging platforms like NewRelic, Splunk is a plus.
8. Have a systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
9. You come with experience in Network analysis, Windows/Linux system level analysis