Experience: 3+ yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
1. Play a critical role in Citrix Performance Analytics.
2. You will help design, document and implement solutions for Citrix Performance Analytics.
3. Write Unit Tests
4. Write Test Automation and own the quality of the code written
5. Work with internal and external teams to drive the team goals.
6. Work across multiple networks, applications, cloud providers, and technology stacks.
7. Participate in a team of Engineers, Product Managers, and SREs on day-to-day duties as well as work with leadership team on strategic initiatives
8. Work hand-in-hand with all relevant stakeholders to identify, investigate and remediate potential related threats
9. Provide hands-on technical expertise to assist with creating new methods for detection and triage
Qualification/Experience: BE/B.Tech/BS or ME/M.Tech/MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 3+ years of relevant experience
1. Strong skills in problem solving, programming and computer science fundamentals (like Data structures & algorithms design).
2. Strong expertise in object oriented programming on C#, C++, Java or equivalent languages
3. Strong knowledge on Server side programming.
4. Hands-on experience of web based services design and ability to develop reusable code.
5. Good Knowledge on IDE and source control management.
6. Good knowledge on test frameworks
7. Good knowledge on REST API and server communication requests and responses.
8. Good knowledge of Unit Testing and Component Testing.
9. Good knowledge of using version control and build systems.