Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 3 – 5 yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer
Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world.
1. Must be able to script test cases, review and execute performance testing, and analyze results using APM tools (AppDynamics, NeoLoad, WinDBG, WireShark, PerfMon, CatchPoint)
2. Owns a client business problem and translate them into business and application architecture
3. Creates and reviews effort and resource estimates and contribute to proposal writings.
4. Mentors technical leaders and staff in process, software design principles, and technologies.
5. Develops innovative solutions to problems without precedent
6. Ability to effectively communicate business issues and needs at a senior leadership level and how technology supports those requirements.
7. Successfully communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale
8. Provide solution for critical performance testing needs and work in agile environments for ongoing performance testing aligned with delivery cycles
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in or computer science or related field.
Experience: 3 – 5+ years of experience in testing and performance engineering
1. Mastery of testing methodologies.
2. Ability to communicate highly technical problems with high/low level details
3. Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
4. Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems
5. Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
6. Advanced level of .NET knowledge
7. Ability to debug memory dumps