Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Software Quality Engineer
Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world.
1. You will be working with a large, highly skilled team on a critical project.
2. You will be expected to contribute to design and implementation decisions, take feedback constructively and work towards the common goals of quality project delivery under aggressive time lines.
3. You will be responsible for writing Functional and Technical Designs/Test Cases following Dell Templates, along with all testing matrices.
4. Knowledge and experience with test-driven design and disciplined testing methodology is essential; this expressly includes generation of functional/Regression test cases for all business relevant code you/team generate.
5. You must be able to communicate effectively with team members: both core and extended members.
1. Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
2. Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
3. Execute all levels of testing including Smoke, Regression, Functional, Usability, System, and User Acceptance Testing
4. Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
5. Identify, record, document thoroughly and track defects
6. Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
7. A thorough understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Software Test Life Cycle
8. Understanding of Testing methodologies and Testing best practices including Test Case Generation Techniques, effective Bug Reporting, and Testing metrics
9. Test execution in the various phases, logging defects, and tracking them to closure.