Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Test Engineer
Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world.
1. Perform hands-on accessibility testing using multiple forms of assistive technology
2. Coordinate with product teams and business partners to prioritize accessibility defects for remediation
3. Display knowledge of current and evolving regulations including Section 508, WCAG 2.0 AA and 2.1 AA
4. Author ACR/VPAT assessments.
5. Align with program management and release management teams continually improving the compliance process including scheduling and planning of testing and remediation
6. Effectively communicate program execution status, accomplishments and risks to leadership
7. Have experience in collaborating and building relationships with stakeholders across a large organization with competing priorities and demands to align efforts and gain adoption.
Qualification: Any Graduate
1. Ability to translate designs into instructions that developers can use to execute accessible software implementation
2. Experience with accessible web design and development
3. Ability in facilitating specialized user research with users with disabilities
4. Accessibility-related certification (508 Trusted Tester, CPACC, WAS, inclusive/universal design, ADA Coordinator)
5. Project Management or Change Management certification
6. Knowledge of existing VMware products and services
7. Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) products and services