Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Automation Engineer
At Ericsson, we strive to connect everyone, wherever they may be. Because by being connected, people can take part in the emerging global collaboration that is the Networked Society – a society in which every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.
1. Drive strategic technical leadership.
2. Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
3. Develop and test high quality products.
4. Perform trouble shooting and customer support.
5. Drive continuous improvements of products and processes.
6. Develop competence in technical domain.
Qualification: Any Graduate
1. Intermediate/specialist in rest API.
2. Intermediate/specialist in Python and Shell Scripting.
3. Good Command on container technologies like Docker
4. Knowledge of Kubernetes, Open Shift and OpenStack.
5. Knowledge of Azure Cloud.
6. Familiar with popular CI/CD tools.
7. Solid grasp of Ansible.
8. Good Knowledge of Automation Tools like Robot Framework.
9. Fair understanding of DevOps Process and Practices.
10. Expertise in Agile ways of Working.