Eligibility: B.E / B.Tech
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: IT Engineer / Tester
At Ericsson, we strive to connect everyone, wherever they may be. Because by being connected, people can take part in the emerging global collaboration that is the Networked Society – a society in which every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.
1. You will work on the installation/configuration, monitoring, optimizing and tuning of the infrastructure with third-party supervision
2. Dimensioning, capacity planning, and support the selection of products
3. Study the impacts of the system and write technical documentation
4. Preparation and verification of test environments in conjunction to developing test simulators and automation
5. You will perform tests of IT systems and define test strategies
6. Analyzing test results and alignment with the client, and share critical metric/s with the customer.
Education: Bachelor in Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech in IT, Telecom)
Experience: 2 – 4 years experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
1. You should have presentation, communication and administrative skills
2. Problem solving, critical thinking and knowledge sharing skills
3. Ericsson knowledge
4. Commercial and financial understanding
5. Applying expertise & technology
6. Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
7. Planning, organizing and analyzing
8. You will follow processes and procedures