Eligibility: Bachelors Degree/MCA
Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
Job Role: Associate Engineer
At Ericsson, we strive to connect everyone, wherever they may be. Because by being connected, people can take part in the emerging global collaboration that is the Networked Society – a society in which every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.
1. Handle Alarm Management & ticket management for the assigned Network Services.
2. Fault remedy requiring on site presence is dispatched timely (as per the SLA / critical metric) to the field operations organizations.
3. Regular follow up on the events with relevant departments working on it as per the MSTOP process.
4. Work towards the IPM parameters assigned by the Shift Manager
5. To ensure Security is implemented and maintained in accordance with Security and Risk Management directives of the organization
6. Alignment to the organizational guidelines & departmental processes & procedures
Qualification: Degree within Electrical Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering
Experience: 1 – 3 years
1. Good knowledge of service networks / GSM Network / WCDMA network / service applications characteristics and capabilities; Service Performance indicators and their interpretation.
2. Basic Knowledge of services and service applications implementation / integration processes along with Access, Core, Transport & Service Networks.
3. Values and behaviors: Ericsson Core Values / Honesty / Integrity / shall be exhibited