Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Cloud Infra Developer
At Ericsson, we strive to connect everyone, wherever they may be. Because by being connected, people can take part in the emerging global collaboration that is the Networked Society – a society in which every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.
1. Develop and systemize cloud-native software and solutions based on Kubernetes and related software as part of the development team.
2. Experiment and use leading-edge technologies, components and methodologies for our solutions.
3. Analyze customer reported defects and provide resolutions/workarounds.
4. Develop automated tests alongside code for inclusion in the product’s CI/CD pipelines.
5. Contribute in defining and creating a go-get team culture, ways of working and environment. Work effectively in an Agile development team across the full feature life cycle including scoping, design, development, test and release.
6. Drive innovation in edge computing solutions.
Qualification: Any Graduate
1. Cloud concepts such as Virtualization, Containers, Container Orchestration, Kubernetes, Docker and OpenStack
2. Cloud Networking, HTTP(S), TCP/IP and other relevant Internet protocols
3. Cloud Storage backend technologies such as Ceph, Cinder, Manila, iSCSI and/or ZFS
4. Application and solution development using Linux Containers, Docker, etc.
5. Messaging busses, systems and/or REST API’s
6. Interest to work with CNCF, Openstack and other Open Source Communities
7. Software development, ability to write code and willingness to learn new things
8. Excellent programming and troubleshooting skills in Python and Shell scripts. Go programming skills, familiarity with Container Networking (CNIs Calico/Multus), Heat templates, Ansible and Helm Charts are a plus.
9. Familiarity and working experience with opensource software / Github projects is a plus.