Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Location: Kochi, Kerala
Job Role: Junior Engineer – DevOps & IT Infrastructure
Since our inception in 2003, we have pioneered custom solutions that have become central components in our client’s business success. Our vast technology and industry expertise enables us to partner with clients to deliver sophisticated solutions rapidly and on budget.
1. Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our users encounter.
2. Administer efficient work of servers and system and provide support to everyday operations.
3. Manage database, monitor trouble tickets and provide appropriate resolution for same.
4. Coordinate with various groups and perform troubleshoot on all production problems and provide resolution.
5. Manage the configuration and operation of client-based computer operating systems.
6. Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns.
7. Create and verify backups of data.
8. Respond to and resolve help desk requests.
9. Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution.
10. Review application logs.
11. Install and test computer-related equipment.
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
1. Experience in Windows, Linux OS administration (Server and Client)
2. Experience in working virtualization (VMware, Hyper V,etc..)
3. Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages.
4. Networking knowledge
5. Experience installing, configuring and maintaining services such as Nginx, Apache, Tomcat, PHP etc.
6. Experience in installation and administration of DB Servers/services Multitasking skills.