Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: QA Automation Engineer
1. Design the automation test system based on business requirement and long-term technology strategy and present it to management for approval.
2. Review architecture and provide guidance on all aspects of design working closely with business, technical leads and Compliance CTO office
3. Translate functional and technical requirements into IT solutions
4. Develop fully functional modules that meet all the specifications and have successfully passed all tests including unit, integration, regression and system tests
5. Estimate level of effort required to develop code that meets acceptance criteria
6. Coordinate with other onshore and off-shore developers, deliver working code
7. Tier-3 support and production release support- Respond promptly to requests from the support team in order to resolve user queries and handle technical issues that are out of scope for the support staff.
8. Create system documentation
9. Conduct peer reviews and provide documented constructive feedback
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
1. Strong hands on experience in Java J2EE and Database (Sql server/Oracle)
2. Hands on experience with Angular JS, HTML5
3. Working knowledge in Perl and Unix scripting
4. Good exposure in writing UI test cases is Jasmine and API/Java test cases in JUnit
5. Ability to lead a team of highly skilled developers and own end to end development process
6. Understanding of Agile methodologies as well as SDLC life-cycles and processes.
7. Experience with software release/build processes (e.g., Continuous Integration, Automated Deployment, Test Driven Development, etc.)
8. Good to have experience with CI and build tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins and Maven.
9. Knowledge on Big Data technologies is a huge plus.