Company: Capital Numbers
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: SEO Specialist
Capital Numbers are providers of Web, Mobile and SEO Solutions to Start Ups, Small Businesses and to those companies that prefer to keep their technical team small or, sub-contract any overflow work that they cannot handle in-house. In essence we help companies open up the bottle neck in their businesses and achieve results that cannot with just their current staff.
1. Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, or revised.
2. Research and analyze client sites through multiple tools – Google Analytics, AdWords, Keyword search etc. to draw insight and new strategies on improving ranking and conversions.
3. Formulate and apply the best industry techniques to increase page rank and organic traffic, including – social bookmarking, On-page & Off-page optimization, classified ads, Blogs, HTML/navigation optimization, Press Releases, Link Building and SMO.
4. Should be updated with Google’s latest updates and recent changes in SEO field.
5. Identify the most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites and ensure that websites are filled with optimal keywords to gain most search engine traffic.
6. Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the websites.
7. Developing and managing internet marketing campaigns to raise brand awareness.
8. Ability to run pay-per-click campaigns will be an added advantage.
9. Consult with independent web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
1. Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
2. Google ad words certified (Preferred)
3. In-depth experience with website analytics tools like Google analytics, and tools like(NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends) will be preferred.
4. Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
5. Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and website backend administration.
6. Experience working with popular keyword and other online seo tools.
7. Experience working in multiple CMS environments.
8. Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.