Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Python Developer
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
1. Excellent knowledge of Python and experience in or in-depth understanding of Python web frameworks like Flask, Bottle and Django
2. Hands-on experience working in and troubleshooting AWS environments with focus on setting up and managing Python oriented web stacks and CI/CD pipelines
4. Good problem-solving skills
5. Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle, including automated testing and building
6. Experience in Open stack, AWS and other cloud technologies preffered
7. Experience working in an agile development process
8. Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git and Jenkins.
9. Knowledge of in memory database like Redis is good to have
10. Good communication skills in English