Company: JP Morgan
Eligibility: BS/BA Degree
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: UI Software Engineer
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries.
1. Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
2. Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
3. Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
4. Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
5. Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
6. Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages such as Angular 4 and above, React, VueJs, MVC Framework, Bootstrap
7. Proficiency in Unit testing frameworks such as KARMA, Istanbul
8. Understanding and Intermediate knowledge on Java, Spring Boot and Database technologies
9. Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.
Qualification: BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience