Company: Times World
Eligibility: Any Degree
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Location: Across India
Job Role: Web & Graphics Designer
Started in 2005 in the name of WebSight Computer Systems, we have been taking ourselves through a time testing expedition for several years. Currently, we are a leading provider of data management, market research, analytics and business intelligence solutions.
1. Responsible for the correct visual image/graphic use.
2. Interpreting the client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
3. Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
4. Working on layouts, implementation of creative briefs into concept, design and final artwork
5. Develop high-quality creative advertising, HTMLs, digital banners, internal and external newsletters, brochures, packaging, display artworks and presentations.
6. Using a wide range of media, including photography and computer aided design
7. Ideate design concepts, experiences and solutions
8. Develop and codify brand design systems into cohesive brand guidelines
9. Consistently meet deadlines and maintain high-quality standards.
Experience: A Degree in graphic design is desired.
1. Extremely skilled in the use of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and able to work with a wide range of media
2. Well-informed of emerging technologies in new media and proficient with Adobe CC Suite.
3. Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts with ability to understand and translate business, technical, and functional requirements into design.
4. Self-motivated and enjoy working to targets.
5. Strong team player, but equally good at taking initiative.
6. Attention to detail, Flexibility, Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services.
7. Excellent time management and organisational skills
8. An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment