Company JP Morgan
Eligibility Any Graduate
Experience Freshers / Experience
Job Role Application Support Analyst
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries.
1. Work closely with product owner and service delivery team to ensure appropriate business measures are defined when evaluating and testing new versions of vendor products
2. Lead – Support / Development staff onsite, on ensuring process, provide local leadership to staff on a day to day basis
3. Examine applications to ensure adherence to Application Engineering guidelines, processes and procedures
4. Utilize multiple programming languages and software technologies to ensure applications are suitably fit for use and admissible for maintenance/upgrades
5. Test, modify, and implement application codes; make standard modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with high-level specifications, application support and industry standards
6. Evaluate service level issues and suggested enhancements escalated by Service Delivery Team to diagnose and address underlying system problems and inefficiencies
1. Strong knowledge of Application Testing Lifecycle, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
2. Experience working with Selenium, Cucumber, Geb, NUnit or similar testing frameworks.
3. Strong Java/JEE skills and experience building scalable RESTful services and API’s.
4. Experience building cloud native applications with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
5. Experience with OpenStack, Docker or other similar products are a strong plus.
6. Experience creating virtual machine images for Open Stack for Windows, Linux etc.
7. Knowledge of Open Stack and Docker API’s is a plus.
8. Experience working with Linux, Shell scripts and other Linux administration.
9. Experience with enterprise repository products like Nexus, Artifactory.
10. Experience with build tools such as Jenkins, Maven etc.
11. Experience with databases such as Oracle or Cassandra