Company Pawan Hans Limited
Eligibility MBA / PGDM
Location Across India
Job Role Marketing/Commercial
Pawan Hans Ltd.,the national helicopter company of India was incorporated in 1985. Presently the shareholding of the Government of India is 51% and Oil and Natural Gas Corporation is 49%. Pawan Hans was incorporated with the primary objective of providing helicopter support services to the oil sector for its off-shore exploration operations, services in remote and hilly areas and charter services for promotion of tourism.The experience and expertise of Pawan Hans has been developing the company’s dedication to excellence in serving the customers and at the same time, enabling Pawan Hans to maintain its position of the undisputed leader.
Job Description :
1. Reservation and Age Relaxation will be as per Government of India directives.
2. The Management reserves the right to interview only those candidates who according to its decision rank high in term of eligibility criteria among the applicants and mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for being interviewed.
3. The Management also reserves the right to restrict the number of applicants for interview depending upon the level of response for the post.
4. The Management also reserves the right to reject any application, cancel the post or candidature without assigning any reasons thereof.
Candidate Profile :
1. Qualification Requirement & Experience: MBA / PGDM with specialization in Marketing or equivalent from recognized University.
2. Institutes preferably from reputed Institutes with one year post qualification executive experience in a large and reputed organization.
3. The candidate should have relevant experience in all the facets of marketing & commercial activities including financial aspects of the business operations. Experience in Aviation Industry is preferable.
4. Upper Age Limit: 30 years (as on 1st August 2014).