Company: Grepthor Software
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: HR & HR Recruiters
Grepthor is a customer oriented company offering Mobile applications, Software Development, Web Development , and Business Development Services in various technologies. For the welfare of its Clients, Grepthor also additionally steps up for providing Digital promoting, Organic SEO, Ads on Google, Face book, LinkedIn and Various alternative Social Media sites.
1. Design and update job descriptions
2. Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like StackOverflow and Behance)
3. Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
4. Screen incoming resumes and application forms
5. Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
6. Prepare and distribute assignments and numerical, language and logical reasoning tests
7. Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally
8. Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
9. Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits.
10. Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events
11. Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
12. Act as a consultant to new hires and help them on board.