Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Job Role: Technical Writer
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently.
1. Capable of understanding Engineering inputs (Drawings, Bill of Materials, Acceptance Test Procedures & Integrated Test Specifications. etc.)
2. Analyzes input documents and/or data for creation & revision of manuals with the set specification and standards
3. Ability to understand SGML & XML tagging (structured / unstructured)
4. Should be able to work with a minimum of supervision and ensure that the deliverables are available within the designated frame and to the necessary quality level.
5. Understand procedure writing on Disassembly & Assembly / Removal & Installation sequence
6. Provides support to the illustrators with creation of content
7. Support a culture to deliver right first time documents and will consistently strive to improve delivery standards and exceed customer expectations
8. Performs other related duties, including special projects, as requested or required
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.