Job Role Technical Content Developer
Company profile :
NetApp creates innovative products—storage systems and software that help customers around the world store, manage, protect, and retain one of their most precious corporate assets: their data. We are recognized throughout the industry for continually pushing the limits of today’s technology so that our customers never have to choose between saving money and acquiring the capabilities they need to be successful.
1. Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
2. Self-starter with deliverables of high quality
3. A technical understanding of NetApp hardware technology is highly desirable
4. Basic understanding of storage technology.
5. NetApp hardware experience and/or large computer field service experience a plus
6. Proficient in Excel, Word and at least one graphics program.
7. Manage multiple tasks and projects and be able to manage changes in priority
8. Experience or exposure to tools in designing Web based training content a plus
Candidate Profile :
Education & Experience:
1. Prior field service or technical writing experience is required.
2. An Associate of Arts Degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or other related
technical fields; or equivalent experience is required.
3. Course work in the education field, or related work experience developing instructional materials is preferred.
1. The types of tasks this individual is responsible for are well defined and utilize and build understanding of standard principles and practices within a team environment.