Company Polaris Financial Technology Limited
Job Role Systems Trainee/ Support Engineer
Company Profile :
About Polaris Financial Technology Limited Polaris Financial Technology Limited, a NASSCOM Top 10 company, is a recognized global leader in Specialty Application Development for the Banking, Financial and Insurance sector, with its comprehensive portfolio of products, specialized outsourcing & modernization services and consulting. Polaris has a talent strength of close to 10,000 solution architects, domain experts and technology experts and owns the largest set of Intellectual Properties in the form of a comprehensive product suite and seven banking platforms namely, Intellect Universal Banking, Intellect Consumer Finance, Intellect Credit Cards, Intellect Cash & Liquidity Management, Intellect Wealth Management, Intellect Portals and Intellect Risk & Treasury Platform. Headquartered in Chennai, Polaris has its Corporate Banking Solution Centre in Mumbai, Investment Banking Solution Centre in Hyderabad, Risk & Treasury Solution Center in Mumbai, Retail Banking and Insurance Solution Centre in Chennai and Enterprise Solution Centre in Delhi. Polaris has offices in Tokyo, Sydney, Hong Kong, Singapore, India, Dubai, Bahrain, Riyadh, London, Belfast, Zurich, Frankfurt, Toronto, New York, Chicago, Fremont and Chile.
1. Candidates should possess B.Sc/B.Com/BA/B.Arch/BBA/BCA/Other from any recognized university
2. Note: BE/ B. Tech/ post graduates are not eligible.
3. Candidates only with provisional certifficate will be onboarded.
4. Only 2012 and 2013 passed outs. 2014 passouts will not be considered.
5. Should have knowledge in MS Office / Open Office
6. Should have Knowledge in SDLC process
7. Should have good communication skills
8. Candidates have willing to work any shifts (Night shifts only for male candidates)
9. Should have marks above 60 % in 10th, 12th and UG.
Walk-in Date: 25 April 2014 (Registration Time: 9 AM Onward )
Polaris Financial Technology Ltd.
34, IT Highway, Navalur,
Landmark: Navalur Toll Gate