Company UnitedHealth Group
Eligibility B.Sc/BCA – (2014 Passouts)
Job Role Assistant Software Engineer
Company profile :
UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone.
We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities. Our core capabilities in clinical care resources, information and technology uniquely enable us to meet the evolving needs of a changing health care environment as millions more Americans enter a structured system of health benefits and we help build a stronger, higher quality health system that is sustainable for the long term.
1. Have scored 60% and above in Graduation/Post Graduation
2. Basic Programming skill with Database Knowledge is a must
3. Good written and verbal communication skills
4. Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team environment
5. Versatility and quality focused
6. Analytical and problem-solving skills
7. Comfortable working in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
8. High aptitude and great attitude
1. BCA/B.Sc IT/B.Sc Computers are eligible for these positions, candidates with distance education courses are not eligible.
2. A minimum of 60% marks across education background (10th, 12th , Graduation).
3. Only 2014 pass outs are eligible, we are not considering 2013 or earlier pass outs or candidates passing out in 2015.
4. Candidates who have appeared for any opportunity at UHG in the last 6 months are not eligible.