Company UnitedHealth Group IT
Eligibility Any Graduate
Job Role Associate Communication specialist
Company Profile :
UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone.
Job Description :
UnitedHealth Group IT , requires a Associate Communication specialist
1. Capability to work on production and content management/writing for e-magazines
2. Providing communication support for the key functions within site management team
3. Responsible for maintaining all the internal communications strategy and brand guidelines.
4. Maintain required liaison with all internal stakeholders for efficient coordination
5. Project and Budget Management for the function
6. Vendor Management skills: Work with agency partners for execution of events/publications and coordinate billing/payments
1. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
2. Graduate with preferably a diploma/degree in mass communication/business communication.
3. Clarity of thought and program planning capability would be required in the individual.
4. Being energetic, passionate and enthusiastic is a mandatory aspect to work for communication at GSD.
Job Role: Associate Communication specialist