Company: Grid Logic
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3+ yrs
Job Role: Artificial Intelligence Engineer
Grid Logic helps Clients turn strategy into action and set high targets. Our customers have reported dramatic improvements in operational-level compliance with corporate strategies and increased Brand Awareness, sales and profitability.
1. Understand the business problem, challenge of existing technologies and areas of application for AI technologies.
2. Identify and choose right AI or cognitive computing technologies for solving problems and formulate AI recipes for development.
3. Develop required machine learning models or prototype applications applying formulated AI recipes and verify the problem/solution fit.
4. Involve in development of AI Platform and production infrastructure
5. Help AI team and business stakeholders understand the potential and limitations of AI when planning new products.
6. Formulate, implement, and validate applications of machine learning into in-house tools.
7. Deploy AI models into production.
8. Work with a team of developers and testers in a highly agile environment to produce high quality software.
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: At least 3 years hands-on development experience using Python languages
1. Experience in building API driven interface development
2. Demonstrated proficiency in multiple programming languages with a strong foundation in statistical platforms
3. Experience building AI models
4. Experience in designing and developing products, tools or test automation frameworks Python technologies.
5. Experience of developing tools using AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning is required
6. Experience in designing and implementing systems using emerging technology
7. Demonstrated commitment to learning about AI through your own initiatives through courses, books, or side projects