Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Job Role: Software Engineer – Devops
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently.
1. Gather and Analyze Requirements and document the requirements.
2. Design modules independently.
3. Review all artifacts created by Developers/Senior Developers and take ownership for the quality of the artifacts before customer delivery
4. Own and drive projects throughout all the SDLC phases and provide technical and process guidance to the team
Qualifications: Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
1. Java – Strong Java fundamentals with Java 8
2. Framework – Spring, Spring Cloud
3. Micro Services
4. Database – Either Oracle or MySQL
5. Design – UML, design patterns, Strong Object Oriented Analysis and Design skills