Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
Job Role: Test Engineer
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently.
1. Understand the testing effort by analyzing the requirements of project
2. Escalate the issues about project requirements to QAT Lead
3. Own the data that goes into the monthly Quality Management Board consumed by the Senior Leadership
4. Responsible for scenario design and execution
5. Ensure proper documentation of test results and quick resolution of issues during test cycles.
6. Prepare a test exit summary report and share with all stakeholders at the end of the test cycle. Coordinate test sign off from each of the stakeholders at the end of each test cycle.
7. Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones.
Qualifications: Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
1. 1 to 3 years of hands-on experience in Information Technology
2. Should have 1 to 3 year of experience in software testing
1. Should have experience in testing Human Resource Management System (HRMS), PeopleSoft CoreHR, Benefits, Global Payroll Modules
2. Certification in PeopelSoft any module
3. Experience in Automation (UFT / Selenium)
4. Knowledge in writing complex SQL Query
5. Beginner level of testing in North America Payroll (PeopleSoft)
6. Good knowledge on HR Domain