Eligibility: B.Com / M.Com
Experience: 1.5 – 2 yrs
Job Role: Accounts Executive
ICS is an IT services firm that delivers and supports technology, business management and core infrastructure solutions for organizations spanning diverse industries.ICS helps customers strategically leverage IT investments to become more productive,profitable, competitive and secure through proven methodologies, process optimization and industry best practices.
1. Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information through Tally.
2. Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
3. Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
4. Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
5. Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
6. Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
7. Guides internal audit staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
8. Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
9. Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
1. B.Com Graduate / M.Com or Equivalent Degree in business & Commerce, Accounting.
2. CA/ICWA/CS certification is plus.
Experience: 1.5 – 2 Years Experience in Accounting, Tally ERP is required.
1. Accounting & Corporate Finance.
2. Positive Attitude & Professionalism.
3. Microsoft Office skills & Data Entry Management.
4. Managing Accounting Processes & Organization.
5. Analyzing information Problem solving skills.
6. Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, General Math Skills.
7. A high level of discretion and confidentiality for both business and affairs.