Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: iOS App Developer
Ideamagix, has been in web designing and app development for a little over 3.5 years, it started as a curiosity to explore uncharted boundaries and new technologies in internet space. Since then Ideamagix has empowered many entrepreneurs, startups, corporates, communities and individuals to use technology to bring their dream projects into reality.
1. Design, code, analyze, and test systems for iOS applications.
2. Introduce and present the use/nuances newly designed products to clients.
3. Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
4. Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering business/system requirements.
5. Communicate with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other personnel to ship new features.
6. Maintain project, drafts, files, codes and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team members to make edits/suggestions/changes.
7. Continually learn about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.