Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 – 4 yrs
Job Role: Java Developer
At inlogic we go beyond just providing solutions. We work with our clients through technology and business changes that shape their competitive advantage. inlogic delivers high quality, reliable and cost-effective IT services to clients around the world.
1. The Java Developer is an important role within Inlogic and will ensure the Development of the planned items is executed as per the plan, timelines and Quality.
2. Developer will be responsible for in depth requirement analysis, development, unit testing leading to quality deliverables for a world Software on the Health care domain, He/She will be reporting to the Technical Lead about progress/risks/impediments on a regular intervals.
Experience:Should have 2 – 4 years of experience in delivery of software products/projects using Java/J2EE Technologies
1. Sound Technical Knowledge in Core Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts1.2, Hibernate 2.0, Spring 2.0 MVC, IOC
2. Ability to work on the web services (Axis1,Axis2) implementation
4. Strong Technical knowledge in web servers like Apache Tomcat, JBoss
5. Experience in Oracle database is must
6. Experience in Ant, Maven build tools will be an added advantage
7. Working knowledge with Eclipse IDE
8. The candidate we are looking should have a solid integration experience in JAVA and should be able to design/implement the Integration we are working