Eligibility: Masters Degree
Experience: 2 – 8 yrs
Job Role: Graphics Software Engineer
Company profile :
Intel Corporation(www.intel.in), incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries.
Job Description :
1. In this position, you will develop functional and performance simulator for cutting-edge Intel graphics products focusing on media features .
2. The responsibilities include developing functional and performance model in C++, creating and enabling key media workloads, conducting performance studies for architecture feature definition and hardware/software validation.
Qualification/Experience: You must have a Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline with 2-8 years of related experience.
1. Strong C++ design and development experience
2. Good hardware and computer architecture knowledge
3. Experience in SystemC and familiarity with video codec would be an added advantage.