Eligibility: Masters Degree
Job Role: Software Engineer
Company profile :
Intel Corporation(www.intel.in), incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries.
Job Description :
1. Have experience in Design, Development and Deployment of microservice based products
2. Experience in micro services architecture and container-based software using Kubernetes, Docker
3. Have deployed and executed IoT projects, delivered applications on AI and ML is a plus
4. Are passionate developer who is committed to deliver high-quality solutions/products
5. Are a problem solver and good at troubleshooting complex problems to find the root cause and provide solution
Qualification: Masters Degree in embedded software engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related.
1. Extensive knowledge of software development and its technologies.
2. Strong knowledge of Python, C, C++.
3. Very good understanding of Linux systems
4. Very strong understanding of internals of docker container and virtualization technologies,
5. Strong knowledge of microservice orchestration mechanisms.
6. Solid experience in building cloud native applications
7. Expert in Kubernetes and Docker Swarm
8. Contributions to Open Source communities is a plus