Eligibility: Bachelor/Master Degree
Job Role: MPE Product/Test Engineer
Company profile :
Intel Corporation(www.intel.in), incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries.
Job Description :
1. Responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp.
2. Make significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits.
3. Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods.
4. Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment.
5. Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions.
6. Tests, validates, modifies and redesigns circuits to guarantee component margin to specification.
7. Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability.
8. Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities.
9. Creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints.
10. Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
Qualification: Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical/electronic/Computer engineering