Job Role: Software Development Intern
Company profile :
Intel Corporation(www.intel.in), incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries.
Job Description :
1. Intel Client Computing Group(CCG) enabling EC subsystems for various windows client products.
2. PSE EC Integration/validation team looking for talented engineers who can learn and contribute to the development and validation of Automation framework necessory to validate various subsystems on Intel client platforms.
Qualification: Student pursuing M.Tech or M.S in Computer Engineering or Communication Engineering
1. Strong understanding of Computer system architecture (CPU, PCH, Memory subsystem, IO components)and system software & hardware interactions.
2. Strong understanding of Microprocessor & interface (PCIe, Ethernet, Memory) standards/protocols is required.
3. Understanding of Operating System, System software, drivers, firmwares and interactions is required.
4. Proficient programming and debug/trouble shooting skills in system level software development. Proficient in C, C++, Python, assembly languages required.
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
6. Good communication skills and mindset of team work
7. Must be passionate to learn new technologies and work in a fast paced environment