Company: JP Morgan
Eligibility: BS/BA Degree
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Core Software Engineer
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries.
1. Lead software design and implementation of major components and systems.
2. Develop high-available and high-scalable system using Caching, Elastic Search, Kafka etc.
3. Manage project deliverables and deadlines with your technical expertise.
4. Coach and mentor junior engineers on design techniques, engineering process, coding standards, and testing practices.
Qualifications: BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience
1. Strong understanding of Architecture, Design Patterns, and Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
2. Strong problem solving and consensus building skills.
3. Following SDLC best practices such as design review, code review, CICD, unit tests and end-to-end testing, etc.
4. Expert with Java using Generics, Lambda, Mockito, and Java Concurrency.
5. Proficient with Core Spring framework, Dependency Injection, Spring Restful Service.
6. Experiences with technologies such as Elastic Search, Kafka, AWS.
7. Familiar with building high-scalable and high-available system.
8. Familiar with Activiti / Flowable BPMN
9. Knowledge of Data Governnace Tools like Collibra would be a plus.