Company: JP Morgan
Eligibility: BS/MS/PhD Degree
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Software Engineering – Machine Learning Engineer
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries.
1. Collaborate with all of JPMorgan’s lines of business and functions to delivery software solutions.
2. Experiment, develop and productionize high quality machine learning models, services and platforms to make huge technology and business impact.
3. Design and implement highly scalable and reliable data processing pipelines and perform analysis and insights to drive and optimize business result.
Qualifications: BS/MS or PhD Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or Machine learning related field.
1. Solid programming skills with Java, Python or other equivalent languages.
2. Deep knowledge in Data structures, Algorithms, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Information Retrieval, Statistics.
3. Expert in at least one of the following areas: Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Speech Recognition, Reinforcement Learning, Ranking and Recommendation, or Time Series Analysis.
4. Knowledge of machine learning frameworks: Tensorflow, Caffe/Caffe2, Pytorch, Keras, MXNet, Scikit-Learn.
5. Experience in ETL data pipelines both batch and real-time data processing, Data warehousing, NoSQL DB.