Company: JP Morgan
Eligibility: Masters Degree
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Software Engineer
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries.
1. Design, develop, code, test, debug and deploy applications for scalable and extensible applications as a full-stack Software Engineer.
2. Flexibility to play the role of a business analyst or designer or developer or tester or release engineer in the team based on the demand.
3. Participate in retrospectives to drive continuous improvement within the feature team.
4. Participating in code reviews and ensuring that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications
5. Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
6. Automation: Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
7. Cloud Development and Deployment: Support deployment of applications into Private and Public clouds.
Qualifications: Masters Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or Equivalent Certification
1. Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
2. Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
3. Full Software Development Life Cycle experience within an Agile framework
4. Strong technical development experience on effectively writing code, code reviews, best practices on configuration management and code refactoring.
5. Excellent Experience and knowledge on any RPA tool such as WinAutomation, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism or UI Path. WinAutomation is highly preferred
6. Expert level experience on Core Java script skills.
7. Good experience on VB Script
8. Good exposure and knowledge on any of the high level languages such as Java/.Net/Python
9. Good SQL skills and experience on databases, Oracle preferred