Company: JP Morgan
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Software Engineer
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries.
1. Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
2. Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
3. Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
4. Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
5. Proficiency in Java, Spring, Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Scala,Hbase,Hive,Kafka Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
6. Designing of robust and scalable solutions to support Enterprise application
7. Develop and support bigdata applications using Spark,Scala,Hadoop,Mapreduce,Kafka,Casandra
8. Provide second level support to fixes and solutions for issues in production
9. Enhance and maintain applications and components for Liquidity and Core Banking functionalities.