Eligibility: Any Degree
Experience: 1 – 2 yrs
Job Role: Customer Relationship Executive
At Jumbotail, we believe that the bedrock of a great enduring company is its core values, and how well its employees internalize them in their everyday life. After deep introspection, we have defined our core values that are meaningful to us, and that will help us endure our long journey towards realising our vision.
1. Manage relationship with a defined set of Jumbotail customers
2. Be responsible for setting monthly targets, incentives and revenue for the defined set of Jumbotail customers
3. Engage with customers around offers, targets, preferences and education
4. Manage the execution of marketing assignments for the assigned set of customers
5. Ensure that the customers are clear about the offers, Jumbotail policy and product communication
6. Be responsible for receiving customer orders and ensuring on time delivery
7. Coordinate with the customer delight and SCM team to ensure the customer orders are fulfilled on time in full and handling customer escalations if any
8. Follow up on pending customer payments and receivables
9. Take the initiative, strong math skills, and the ability to anticipate problems before they happen are also essential for success in this position.
Qualification: A Graduate/ PG in Any Degree is eligible to apply.
Experience: 1 – 2 years of experience in Customer/Seller relationship management or Seller on boarding function.
1. Ability to work with our customers that are business owners and very particular about their day to day operations
2. Ability to document and share customer issues, trends, and recommended solutions to the group on a regular basis
3. Ability to conduct regular dip checks to keep a tracker on the team’s understanding of policies and procedures, website changes, new products and processes
4. Comfort in a multi-tasking and high-energy environment.
5. Creative and analytical thinking with a passion for excellent customer service