Company: Knowx Innovations
Job Role: Embedded Software Engineer
Knowx Innovations Pvt Ltd, being headquartered in Bangalore has been in eminence since inception. We are advancing every year in the field of embedded systems with collaborating software, constituting even design of systems and engaged in different software development, and hence we are recognised as the trusted company in Bangalore.
1. Excellent C language knowledge and programming skills.
2. Demonstrable Electronics knowledge and understanding.
3. Ability to read and understand hardware schematics and datasheets.
4. Ability to use standard development aids such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, bus protocol analyzers, etc. when developing low-level software which interacts directly with machine registers.
5. Understanding of key concepts such as pre-emptive and cooperative scheduling, interrupt priorities and priority inversion, logical and physical memory
6. Knowledge of industry standard interfaces and protocols such as I2C, SPI, UART, USB (any two or more).
7. Must be able to operate independently, ability to do multi-job.
Qualifications: BE /B.Tech / M.Tech – ECE/EEE/CS/IS with 65% aggregate throughout the academics.
1. Knowledge of Windows programming, Windows API, .NET framework and .NET Compact framework.
2. Experience with Real Time Operating systems.
3. Knowledge of the ARM architecture, ARM7.
4. Experience with Linux on the ARM architecture.
5. Experience in Hardware development.
6. Digital and Analog circuit design and implementation.
7. Experience with developing test processes and procedures.