Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
McAfee is one of the world’s leading independent cybersecurity companies. Inspired by the power of working together, McAfee creates business and consumer solutions that make the world a safer place. By building solutions that work with other companies’ products, McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively.
1. You will work with the other development teams to create new features for the product
2. You will establish detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases which are streamlined for automation
3. You will help debug and fix customer issues and attend live debugging sessions
4. You will report to the Engineering manager.
5. You will work in and agile development/testing environment
1. Previously exposed to a variety of Operating Systems (Windows and Linux)
2. Experience with development and testing software products
3. You have experience in either of C/C++, Java, Python or some scripting language
4. Anything above that gets you an enthusiastic high-five and bonus points for having experience in the computer security industry
5. Build partnerships with parties including Dev and QA teams, Program/Product managers, Technical Publications and other Project Team members.
6. Software Development principles and methodologies such as Agile or Waterfall Positively adapt to project changes.