Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Software Engineer – C/C++
McAfee is one of the world’s leading independent cybersecurity companies. Inspired by the power of working together, McAfee creates business and consumer solutions that make the world a safer place. By building solutions that work with other companies’ products, McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively.
1. Software Engineers conduct or participate in diverse research and collaborate with design, layout or hardware engineers in the development.
2. Use productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software.
3. Determine computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
4. Develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
5. Respond to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
6. Develop solutions to problems using formal education, and formal software process.
7. You will report to Engineering manager
1. Experience with computer science concepts
2. Expert on C/C++, Java or Python Programming Language – at least one.
3. Ability to excel in a team oriented, project based work
4. Demonstrated leadership experience in an academic, extracurricular or professional setting
5. Previous work, internship or co-op experience, preferably with customer-facing responsibilities