Eligibility: Bachelor of Engineering
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Technical Intern
McAfee is one of the world’s leading independent cybersecurity companies. Inspired by the power of working together, McAfee creates business and consumer solutions that make the world a safer place. By building solutions that work with other companies’ products, McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively.
1. Assist with building of automation for the team
2. Coordinate with lead and understand deliverables
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering (Computer, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science).
1. Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
3. Self-directed and able to work without supervision
4. Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
1. Scripting (Python, Perl)
2. Database (MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB)
3. C / C++
4. Oops Concept and Data Structures