Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Graduate Intern Technical
McAfee is one of the world’s leading independent cybersecurity companies. Inspired by the power of working together, McAfee creates business and consumer solutions that make the world a safer place. By building solutions that work with other companies’ products, McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively.
1. Act as the first point of contact for corporate/enterprise customers of McAfee.
2. Handle real-time voice calls and portal cases and respond in a timely manner.
3. Work in a team with assorted expertise.
4. Update customers on progress of their cases on a regular-basis.
5. Leverage team members’ expertise to deliver resolutions to customers in a timely-manner.
6. Maintain a friendly, open, approachable, positive attitude.
1. Excellent verbal & written communication skills is a MUST.
2. Be able to effectively communication with global customers over phone & email.
3. Industry certifications like CCNA, MDSE, S+ will be preferred.
4. Basic understanding of Microsoft Windows technology with some exposure to Server operating systems.
5. Basic networking knowledge.
6. Beginner level knowledge on Linux is preferred.
7. Knowledge of computer security procedures and protocol.
8. Exposure to security concepts is an advantage.