Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: IT MFG Software Engineer
Micron Technology is a world leader in innovative memory solutions that transform how the world uses Information. Through our global brands – Micron, Crucial and Ballistix – we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio, and are the only company that manufactures today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR, and 3D XPoint™ memory.
1. Programming language/technologies: C#, .NET Core, WPF, ADO .Net, C/C++/Visual C++, WebAPI, RESTful web services
2. Scripting languages – Perl, Python, PowerShell
3. Database environment – MS SQL Server, MySQL
4. Others: Design Patterns, DevOps, Agile/Scrum
Good to Have Skills:
1. Prior Architecture and technical leadership experience is a plus.
2. Cloud technologies: AWS, Azure
3. DevOps: CI/CD pipeline
4. Source Control: GIT, TFS
5. Windows’ environment – Windows Desktop, Windows Server, IIS
6. Unix environment – Linux (RHEL), Apache Web Server